Part-time Master’s Programs
ECAM Lyon offers several courses in continuing education which allows the employee to obtain a diploma recognized by the State at the end of the program.
- Part-time Master’s Programs
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Energy, Exploitation, and Maintenance
Every year, a dozen professionals join our 3-year work-linked Master’s degree program to obtain an ECAM Specialized Engineering Degree. These students have at least 3 years of professional experience and a technical degree. Students have their apprenticeship with their company that is strongly dedicated to their education program.
- Advanced Master’s Program
- Lean Management
Validation of Acquired Experience
The validation of acquired experience process (VAE) allows students to receive academic credit and a degree through their professional experience
- Who can use this? Professionals who have at least a French bac+2 degree and at least 3 years of professional experience as an engineer
- Which degrees: 2 degrees are accessible through this process
- Master’s in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Master’s in Energy, Exploitation, and Maintenance
- What is the process?
- Over-the-phone and in-person interview to evaluate the project’s feasibility
- Creation of an application that covers the candidate’s professional experience and how it can apply to an ECAM Lyon degree. Guidance from ECAM Lyon is available for this step.
- Presentation and defense to a panel of ECAM Lyon professors and industry representatives. This final step is to ensure that acquired experience and knowledge applies to the candidate’s educational goals.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Business Workshops
ECAM Expert, working to improve industrial efficiency
ECAM Expert was created in 2013 as a subsidiary of ECAM LaSalle to provide continuing education and guidance to companies. ECAM Expert specializes in Lean Management and continuous improvement and applies its knowledge and expertise in the field to help businesses and institutions bring together health and overall performance in a pragmatic approach to Excellence.
The following recommend our services: Groupe AOSTE, La Poste, NTN-SNR, Michelin, Manitowoc, Louis Vuitton, Biomérieux, IVERCO, Aéroports de Lyon, VOLVO, BD Medical…
Find all of ECAM Expert’s offer of short-term and long-term workshops, coaching, consulting, and strategic guidance at www.ecam-expert.fr
In partnership with Jean-Jacques Montlahuc / le Team Buildier, ECAM Lyon offers introductory and applied workshops on team management. Click here for more information.