In every academic program ECAM Lyon offers, students are trained to be innovative and inventive engineers and aware of business opportunities that await them.
This entrepreneurship training includes such programs as:
- Core courses on entrepreneurship that teach students about innovation and business management.
- Optional advanced courses that teach the different steps of business creation. Students are encouraged to develop a project.
- The Projet Léonard, a 4 th year project for ECAM Arts et Métiers students, where they are put in the role of project and innovation management. Through working with a team, students identify clients’ needs, create project specifications, and offer innovative solutions to real-world problems.
- The R&D project has students work for 6 months on a research and development project given by a company, start-up, or student-entrepreneur.
- The Fest’Innov: 24 hours of non-stop innovation where almost 200 students work in teams on a project given by companies. This event has become a source of ideas and innovation for industry and students where they have an opportunity to express their creativity.