In application of the lockdown announced by the French President in order to slow down the Covid-19 epidemic, the ECAM Lyon campus is closed from October 30th until December 1st at least. Preparatory classes which take place in a high school are not subject to these measures. ECAM Lyon has taken the necessary measures to ensure the continuity of its administrative and educational activities.
During this particular period, all courses will be taught remotely, except for some lab works and exams, with the permission of the Board of Education.
The government measures are respected by the school, and information is provided to all of our students and staff.
MEASURES ESTABLISHED BY ECAM Lyon SINCE AUGUST 2020
Since the start of the school year, in order to limit the spread of the virus, the school established measures and rules. These measures have been efficient, and helped to protect our students, staff and visitors.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone inside the campus, and safety precautions are encouraged
- Introduction of traceability system, with an online form and a school contact person constantly in communication with the regional public health authorities
- Campus adjustments: introduction of pathways, diffusion of informative posters, social distancing when possible, creating more lunch rooms
- Schedule adjustments, e.g., introduction of a longer lunch break on order to avoid crowds
Since the start of the health crisis, professors and staff are committed to apply the established measures.
TOUS ANTI COVID APP
In order to fight against the spread of Covid-19, ECAM Lyon encourages all students and staff to download the “Tous ANTI COVID” App from the French government.
During Covid-19, please use these email addresses to help us answer rapidly to your questions:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions regarding ECAM Lyon residences
- email@example.com, for questions about programs and continuity of the educational activities
- firstname.lastname@example.org, for academic mobility
- email@example.com, for questions about admission process