ECAM Lyon is fully committed to admitting and promoting international students in its programs. International students with a high school (secondary school) diploma or qualifications are admitted on the same basis as their French counterparts for the following degree-granting programs:
- ECAM Arts & Métiers, combined undergraduate/graduate general engineering program taught in French
- ECAM Engineering, combined undergraduate/graduate engineering program with a focus on mechanical/electrical engineering taught entirely in English. Students in this program specialize in the 4th and 5th years.
- ECAM Part-time Master’s Programs, graduate level three-year work-linked degree programs in:
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Energy, Exploitation, and Maintenance
- Wood Construction, Energy, and Logistics
- Advanced Master’s in Lean Management
- University students currently enrolled in an undergraduate engineering program:
Certain partner universities offer their students the chance to do a double degree program between their home university and ECAM Lyon. For further information, please contact your home university’s international office or more information on this page.