ECAM Lyon’s international strategy focuses on three main objectives:
- Developing Academic Partnerships
- Campus Internationalization
- Expanding Programs in English
Our Engineering School has a network of almost 80 international partner universities on every continent. These privileged relations allow ECAM Lyon students to discover the world and our school to host international students and professors.
ECAM Lyon actively participates in the Erasmus+ program and is a signatory of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020.
A Dedicated Team
The International Direction guarantees and develops ECAM Lyon’s internationalization by:
- Expanding and maintaining ECAM Lyon’s network of partner institutions throughout
the world to give students a diverse choice of academic mobility, especially through
- Creating programs for professor mobility
- Managing and promoting inbound and outbound student mobility