Practical information ECAM LaSalle



Foreign students can live at one of the student residences managed by CROUS, subject to availability.

ECAM LaSalle provides an application form to be completed and returned directly to CROUS for students who can access a room through this agreement.


You can also see housing available from the crous in lyon 




For EU/EEA/CH nationals


If you are a citizen of a European Economic Area (European Union countries and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) or Switzerland, you do not need to obtain a student visa to study or complete an internship in France. You may enter France freely regardless of the length of your stay or studies.

However, you must be covered by sickness and maternity insurance and have sufficient resources to support yourself and any family members accompanying you.


For non-EU/EEA/CH nationals


Students from outside the European Union must obtain a long-stay student visa to stay in France for the duration of their studies.

Upon your arrival in France, you will need to complete administrative procedures to change your visa into a regular residence permit. These formalities will also allow you to access services provided by the French administration. These procedures differ depending on the visa you have received.



Engineering students at ECAM LaSalle gain access to a unique student life: a green campus, state-of-the-art equipment and 45 clubs and organisations. Unforgettable experiences await!



Degrees program
Exchange programs