ECAM Lyon often reaches the Top of the Best engineering school national rankings.
They value the quality of its teaching methods, its international opportunities, its close relationships with industries and the great employment rate of its graduates.
Usine Nouvelle 2018: 11th Best Private French Engineering School
ECAM Lyon was ranked 31st out of 130 engineering schools rated by Usine Nouvelle in 2018.
ECAM Lyon did well in certain criteria:
- 11th Best Private Engineering School in France (out of 35)
- 14th best post-baccalaureate engineering school (out of 66)
- 18th best for employability (out of 150)
Etudiant 2018: 3rd best Private French Post-baccalaureate engineering school
ECAM Lyon maintained its position as one of the best French engineering schools. ECAM Lyon –Strasbourg improved its standing and obtained its rank as 3rd best private French post-baccalaureate engineering school.
ECAM Lyon also appeared in the top 10 for
- 3rd best school for international exposure
- 2nd best for academic excellence
Ranking L’Etudiant 2017 : ECAM Lyon, among the best engineering schools
In the 2017 L’Etudiant/L’Express ranking, ECAM Lyon was first out of 168 schools in the category “proximity with industry.” This position is the result of strong industry involvement in the educational activities of the School. ECAM Lyon’s strong ties with industry, robust alumni network, and numerous internships in every program explain the strong employability of its engineers.
ECAM Lyon also obtained 1st place for engineering schools in the fields of academic excellence, proximity with industry, international exposure, and graduate potential.
Eduniversal Ranking 2016/2017: ECAM Lyon, 3rd best post-baccalaureate engineering school
ECAM Lyon kept its place at the top of the ranking (4 star group) for three of its engineering programs:
- ECAM Arts et Métiers – 3rd place for general engineering
- Energy, Exploitation, and Maintenance – 3rd place for environmental programs
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering – 4th place for aeronautical, mechanical, and automobile engineering
L’Usine Nouvelle 2014: ECAM Lyon in the top 20 schools adapted to business
ECAM Lyon was 17th according to the l’Usine Nouvelle 2014 ranking. 96% of industry surveyed by l’Usine Nouvelle was satisfied with engineering schools. Companies particularly appreciate the schools recruitment methods that privilege selective profiles.